Jackie Peyton (Nurse Jackie)19 sept. 2013
Interprétée par Edie Falco
Pour tout savoir sur cette héroïne, rendez-vous dans le livre "Femmes en séries" disponible aux éditions LME
Le coin des quotes
- "I don't like chatty, okay? I don't do chatty. I like quiet. Quiet and mean. Those are my people."
- " It bears repeating. Make me good, God. But not yet."
- "Let us go then, you and I, when the evening is spread out against the sky, like a patient etherized upon a table. T.S. Eliot, tenth grade English. Sister Jane Deshuntel. What a champ. She's the one who told me that the people with the greatest capacity for good are the ones with the greatest capacity for evil. Smart fucking nun."
- "What's this about? Nobody ate your muffins? You found an ear in the toilet? So what? You know what this job is, honey? This job is wading through a shitstorm of people who come into this place on the very worst day of their lives. And just so you know, doctors are here to diagnose, not heal. *We* heal. All Saints is in the business of flipping beds. That's it, end of story. The fact that you have even the slightest inclination to help people puts you miles ahead of one hundred percent of the population. So stop crying, okay? Buck up! If you need to cry, go do it in the ladies room. Is that clear?"
- "I am teaching you how to rule out a stroke, not how to give the man a massage."
- "The people with the greatest capacity for good are the ones with the greatest capacity for evil"